Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Peach- 7 MONTHS

 The last 7 months of my life have been HARD.. 3 kids so young is lots of work, and very draining. I hate giving up nursing but I feel like it's one thing that would make my life a little easier. So after trying for sooooo long Scarlett took a bottle of formula from me! Every time I have tried she has screamed BLOODY MURDER. I finally had to hold her away from me and she took it. I was so shocked, I couldn't believe it! I started to whisper to Wells, he thought I was being silly. I am sad to be done but I think it's for the best. It's been 4 years and 4 months straight of me either pregnant or nursing or both. I can't wait to not share my body for a minute!
 SCARLETT EVALINE 7 MONTHS
You are now sitting up, and smiling at anyone that you catch eyes with. You are such a girl, with your high pitched scream and laugh. You just barley tried baby food and LOVE it. You just barley took your 1st bottle of formula, didn't love it but are doing it for mama. You sleep like a dream 12 hours a night. You LOVE bath time and giggle when water is on your head. This is the 1st shirt I bought you when I knew you were a girl. Your rolls are so delicious! You adore your brothers and laugh at them all the time. 






No comments: