The beginning of October was so good to us! Soccer games were still going on and Wells was loving it when he actually went in.. HA!
Ha Ha I'm so glad I'm the least bit competitive. I was encouraging this kind of activity!
This fall, Sunday nights with the Slater's looked like this. Amazing walks around the block.
I had big hopes and dreams about making coordinating costumes for Halloween this year. I went to Goodwill and found Wells this monster costume and Drew a coon costume. They just jumped into my cart and lets get honest.. it wasn't my year to make costumes so I was thrilled.
Saturday October 10th
We started our day at yet another soccer game and packed up lunches to go be in the mountains afterwards.
Wellington's cousins came to watch. He was so thrilled.
We had no idea of where we wanted to go so we just started to drive. We found ourselves going up Guardsman Pass. The yellow leaves were absolutely GORGEOUS.
We pulled up and unloaded our lunches and ate with quite the view.
We got home and everyone passed out.
Then we played on the tramp
I just love these turkeys of mine
Jamey and I went out on a date that night. The whole day was truly magical with our family. It was some much needed family time! Our house is pretty crazy most of the time but today was PERFECT!

























No comments:
Post a Comment