DECEMBER HAS ARRIVED!!
This is just such a magical month, we started out on the 2nd going to a live Nativity that really set the stage for the rest of the month. It was up in Sugarhouse and I will never miss it again. It was so amazing and really reminded us of the true meaning of Christmas which is the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.
Joseph, Mary, and baby Jesus
Live camels
I really wish that we took some better pictures but unfortunately this is all I have. It was nice to just enjoy the moment though.
I'm a little worried about my husband, he is really addicted to NOG!
Margaret's amazing chocolate moose cake! We all went running over there when we knew she had gotten home from a party!







2 comments:
bahahha, I love you guys all eyeing that delicious morsel of cake!
p.s. this is margaret
Post a Comment