Monday, January 11, 2016

Thanksgiving Week 2015

Wednesday November 25th 
I was so excited to make my first pie, start to finish! Don't get me wrong I have made pies before but have bought the pie crust so they don't really count. I love that there is a serious art to them and I would love to learn it, it was so fun to make. I went to my mom's since there is way more room and I had NO IDEA what I was doing. 





Thanks so much for your help Mom! You are one amazing cook that knows so much about all foods.


Finished product!



That night we went out to dinner with my parents, Em and the boys for Rowan's Birthday. It was lots of fun!
Thursday November 26th
THANKSGIVING DAY!
Jamey went to a Turkey bowl in the morning while the boys, Scarlett, and I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving parade. They LOVED it! We spent Thanksgiving this year with the Airhart's. It was lots of fun!
Greggor and the Turk

Jamey getting in on a roll 

My babies


Clean up crew [He was in HEAVEN] I love his little belly hanging over the sink


All the pies, except mine. They were served so fast it didn't have time to fully heat up but it was good later!
Crazy kid land

Black Friday breakfast.. getting ready to get our shopping on!

We got all of our Christmas shopping done today, it was actually quite amazing! This hat for Scarlett snuck into the cart as well.!


Cute siblings

Jamey got pretty sick over the weekend which was a huge bummer but we did make it out to go bowling with the Airhart's. It was fun!


1 comment:

The Airharts said...

I love that your finished pie got four selfies! What a fun thing to learn from your mama! Love that big/little belly on the counter after Thanksgiving!