Wednesday December 16th
Jamey turned 28 today!! So insane, I just can't believe we are getting this old especially since we have dated since we were 17. Scarlett and I picked him up from work and took him to lunch at Lone Star Taqueria. It was delicious and so fun to see him for lunch. Gosh, HANDSOME! I love you babe!
I can't believe this is the only picture that we took his whole birthday week.. So sad, it's probably because we had a lot of sick children at our house. We had dinner at home that night then Jamey went to young men's. The following night on Thursday we went to Stella's to really celebrate!
18-28 never looked so good!! This picture was taken at the Oakley Rodeo in 2006. We were high school sweethearts.


1 comment:
Oooo-that's such a handsome picture of Jamey-at least you got 1 good picture of him on his birthday-that's all you need! And Lonestar-I would do anything for some nachos right now!!!!I love that baby picture of the two of you!
Post a Comment