Sunday, January 3, 2016

September Randoms

September 2015
So having 3 kids has been a bit of a kick in the pants for me! But the one thing that I still haven't gotten over yet is the laundry. It's so crazy to me how much more there is... and how it NEVER GOES AWAY!
We have been loving the nice weather. Playing outside every night!

A drummer in the making
These two brothers kill me! They are such great friends and I LOVE it!
Tuesday September 8th we had a ward dinner up at the spruces. It was the first time that we let our boys have their own chicken leg. We were laughing so hard at them,
This might be the best picture Jamey took all year!
"Give me some meat"
These 3 turkeys have so much energy and some days I really can't MOVE!! But I love them so much!


 Wednesday September 9th we had dinner at Steve's new house up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It was such a beautiful night. Also Jamey got a job offer at Instructure and he is taking it!! The drive is 10 minutes, we couldn't be more thrilled!
 My brother and his handsome grown up boys.
 The dress I got blessed in
 Scarlett's blessing dress
 New bow ties coming our way
 2 new books I'm really excited about
 I just can't get enough of her

 1st time in the Bumbo

 Halloween decor got put up 

 Drew isn't sure about "Mr. Bones" it's a love/hate relationship but keeps me laughing all day long!

 My picture perfect nap time. ME TIME and some CHOCOLATE
 Tuesday September 29th, Scarlett's first pony tail! 3 and 1/2 months old

 Wednesday September 30th Scarlett's first time swimming. She loved it!




No comments: