We watched a family of 4 kids at the beginning of December and I couldn't get Wellington out of this Elsa costume. HA! We would arrive at the house and he would quickly change into it. I couldn't take him seriously!
We went with my Mom to a toy store and she let them ride this. They thought they were in heaven!
We have dance parties on the regular over here. It's always before bath time so I get this munchkin naked so I can take in all her juiciness. She has got rolls for DAYS!!
The snow has been so wonderful. Wellington could play out there all day!
Sickness has plagued our house since early November. We finally went into the Dr. and Wells had an ear infection and I had a sinus infection. It's been so awful to have this sickness going on for so long!
We paid off our MINI VAN!
Wellington 3 1/2
Scarlett 6 months
Drew 2
All 18 months apart, it's crazy to me how big they are getting though! I couldn't be more grateful for these babes of ours!
Scarlett is almost sitting up by herself, she looks so big in the tub.


















2 comments:
How exciting about paying off the mini! Thats awesome! And I just love those baby rolls! so many good pics!
Mini paid off?! You guys are rollin in the dough. Time for Jamey's mini!
Post a Comment