Monday, January 11, 2016

November 2015 Randoms

November was a complete blur.. Seriously went by so fast. 
This picture was taken the day after we got home from our Missouri trip. Drew couldn't get enough of Scarlett. It was so darling! "I hold her." Every 2 minutes
Tubby time!

 These four pictures crack me up!
 She is getting sad

 And screaming.. HA! She had a bit of adjusting to do when we got home from the trip since I had to go back to sharing my time with other tiny humans. It took her a day or so to get over it!
The boys and their NOG, taking after their father of course.
These jammies kill me!
Of course Wells needed a picture too.

Why are Monday morning seriously so awful for me. I have no motivation and I'm so dang tired!
Guess we will just lay in bed and take pictures!



I went running one morning and came home and Jamey said that she passed out like this. Even with the madness of her brothers.


At our neighbors house- Jessica and Graham

Gorgeous sunset

1 comment:

The Airharts said...

STOP! Andrews PJ pic is KILLLLLLING ME!