Sunday September 27th
Jamey gave Scarlett the most beautiful blessing! Wow, I'm one lucky girl to be married to him, I'm so thankful he is a worthy priesthood holder that takes his temple covenants seriously, holds them close to his heart, and cherishes them. Scarlett was a dream the whole blessing and Jamey said that she was smiling. We love her dearly and had such a great day celebrating her! I was actually on top of it that morning that we had some time before church started to get some family pictures.
Our boys really couldn't have cooperated better.
The princess herself
I made her headband and bracelet
And I made her cheeks!!
[The after party]
Seriously, the weather was perfect. We had a lunch served in our car port and set up tables in our backyard.
Family is the BEST!













1 comment:
Love everything about this ! Seriously perfect! Her dress, headband, pictures, chalkboard-you look amazing! (I hate you for looking so amazing)So happy you blog so I can see this kind of stuff!
Post a Comment