Growing up with Linda as my mother we ate EVERYTHING, and I am so so so grateful for it. I truly love all foods and am a huge "foodie" I am hoping to do the same for my kids. They do like most all foods, Wells really is always dreaming of his next meal and can out eat Jamey and I. I love that they have such a love for food. We got all sorts of "treats" when we were young and I have just been remembering them.
FROZEN PEAS! You might not think this is a "treat" but it was a huge treat to us growing up and my kids thought they were the BEST!
Relief Society craft night!
"The Burger Shop" according to Wells
Melanie and I visited my 98 year old Grandpa on my Dad's side. My only living grandparent.
He was so sweet, he couldn't stop hugging Mel and I.
One Saturday we took the bus down to City Creek and had lunch. We had a great time as always, we love this place!
Old amazing building downtown
Tired on our way home. Public transportation is always a hit with our kids.
Drew trying to fit into a very small tuperware.
Jamey and his new "TOY" he got a drone. Everyone loves it! But look at those gorgeous mountains behind us!
The annual Frampton Halloween party was a hit this year but we all missed Grandma Ber! I was in charge of the line dance.
The Monster Mash
Beauty
When Wells wakes up from naps, he insists on having the Peach snuggle with him.
Everyone is a little obsessed with her over here!
The Monday before Halloween, we had FHE and carved pumpkins. The boys had so much fun!
Wellington wanted a ghost and Andrew wanted his to be "Happy". Every time we pull up to our house Drew yells out HAPPY!
Melanie was in a performance in Herriman and KILLED IT!
We made spider hands.






























No comments:
Post a Comment