Sunday, January 17, 2016

Scarlett 6 Months!

Sunday December 13th
Scarlett, You are 6 months today! I really can't believe my eyes, that went by so dang fast. You are almost sitting up by yourself. You have not had an ounce of food except mother's milk, you scream bloody murder when I try to give you a bottle. You giggle out loud when your brothers talk to you. You can't keep your EYES off Daddy! You snuggle on my shoulder, you smile all day long. You sleep 12 hours every night. Your hair is amazing and so fun to do. You have such bright blue eyes. Your leg and back rolls are edible. You talk to me when I talk to you. You growl. You are just a joy to us all!

STATS:
Weight: 17 pounds 13 oz- 75th percentile
Height: 28.2 inches- Off the charts
Head Circumference: 18.18 inches- Really off the charts [Our children have huge heads]




 Drew at church that day
That Sunday night was 2nd Sunday dinner with the Airhart's and we celebrated lots of December birthday's. Jamey and Drew were included! I made this homemade banana cream pie for Jamey since it's his favorite!
 Presents

 He loves books, thanks Grandma Beck!
 The beloved, cherished Grandma Ber envelope. Everyone got one of these on their birthday and she made sure to make all of 2015 birthday's before she passed away! Seriously, that woman was so amazing! Inside is a bar of her chocolate and a five dollar bill.
We slept at my parents that night because our heat went out of our home.. we woke up to this amazing snow the next morning! The boys couldn't get enough of it!


 And when I say boys that includes Jamey! 


 A view form Jamey's office when he finally went into work that day! It was truly magical out!

No comments: