The middle of October was jam packed for us. Doing lots of new and exciting things, our kids can't get enough of Halloween and scaring people.. we like to scare them as well.
We finally got a mattress for our guest bed, come one come all to stay, we are completely ready!!
Fire Truck day at Wellington's preschool. Goose and I snuck in to see the excitement as well.
I taught a high fitness class for our Relief Society Activity and it was a total blast!
These woman killed it!
Homemade Pizza
Found this great buffet at a garage sale, it needs new knobs but I am totally obsessed!
Wednesday October 18th we went to the Fort Worth Zoo with my friend Ashley and had a great time. There was a baby gorilla that was so darling and little.
These birds truly freak me out the way their legs bend the wrong way.
Wellington just terrified.
Prepping for November's Relief Society event, projects always need snacks right?
Gratitude Jars
Jamey got a new rifle... he had to build it himself and he loved it! He has really gotten into guns lately which I didn't love at first but now I'm kinda happy about it. Nice to know he can protect us.
Thursday October 20th we met up with Melissa to go to a local pumpkin patch. It was small and so cute and had animals, BONUS!
On his tippy toes- cheater [AIRHART]
Little snuggle bugs after their naps
Friday October 21st Jamey ran his 1st RAGNAR in Hill Country down south. It was a 24 hour race and he did awesome. He barley trained for it of course but his legs were an 8 miler, 5 miler, then 3 miles. Some were in the middle of the night... on rocky terrain with a head lamp. He killed it though! The legs were loops so they had a base camp.
So proud of him
A butterfly perched on our back doors for a bit while we ate dinner one night.
I took the bush trimming into my own hands, they were out of control!
My new HIGH socks that are a little too tight on me..
Wednesday October 26th we finally got around to carving pumpkins. We did one and it was a total blast with spooky music on and treats!
No comments:
Post a Comment