Saturday, January 14, 2017

Bear Lake 2016

August 1st, 2016
BEAR LAKE with the AIRHART'S
We left bright and early for Bear Lake, the drive through the mountain was so gorgeous. We are really taking in all these mountains, knowing that we are going to a very flat land. 
 We arrived and ate lunch, Jamey had a work call he had to take so the kids and I walked around to kill some time.


 We arrived to our private beach, the weather was so perfect!

 That's our home for the next 3 days
 Jamey's tender eyes
Paddle boarding is my favorite!
 My HUNKY HUSBAND is my favorite too!

 Jame and I went out on a night ride without kids. He kills it!






 Tuesday August 2nd we started the morning with a High Fitness class! Jake, Jos, and Melissa

 Jamey and the boys went to put the boat in the water.




 Quilting
 Melissa and I trying to double knee board..
 Didn't go well!
 So I went by myself
 All the boys went shooting- Jarom
 Jake
 Jake, Jarom, Jame, and Greg

 Another day the same private beach!

 Yahoo! She can stand. Even though she isn't walking yet she can stand up by herself.
 Goose literally pushed me around on this thing all day!

 We both loved it!


 Scarlett was crying for me so she finally started to make her way towards me.
 Not happy!
 Cousins!

 Wellington never got off this thing!

 All the boys went out on a night boat ride. Jake brought all his brothers a hat from Afghanistan with their name on them! So thoughtful.


 We made some fun tye-die shirts
 Wednesday August 3rd- Our last day! We took it easy again and hung out at the beach!
 She is so chubby but loves her daddy like CRAZY!!




 This view is so pretty!
 Thursday August 4th
We left a little early to go home and pack our U-haul! I was crying so hard. I think it finally hit me that we won't see these peeps for a long time!

No comments: