Monday, January 16, 2017

Getting Into Our Groove

We are starting to get a little more settled here. Not living in a complete chaotic mess really helps!! Jamey now works from home and it's really awesome when he comes downstairs and says, "my meeting just canceled, lets hit up Costco!" Yes please! I'm really liking this working from home thing.
 Wednesday August 24th we went swimming with Jake and Melissa's family. It was such a perfect night!



 We dropped by Wellington's school to check it out, he starts next week!
 We got left so many paint cans from the people who owned the house before us... total nightmare that we had to take them all to a paint recycle.
 Slowly, we are checking things off our list
 I got my High Fitness punch cards! I start teaching next week!
 This is where I will be teaching, I'm so giddy about it, such a nice space.
Dana's Studio of Dance
Finally hung one of my favorite pieces of art work, don't judge all the touch ups that need to happen.

No comments: