Saturday, January 21, 2017

September

September 2016
Honestly September started out pretty good, except the heat WILL NOT leave.. I keep expecting it to be Utah weather with the leaves changing and a crispness in the air. But nope! Still just hot, but that's OK we are enjoying it and the green leaves are still beautiful!
 This is our long horn. We found him and now the kids, mainly Andrew is totally obsessed. We always go to visit him.
 My two babies
 Oh my goodness we made it to the temple, you know when you are in absolute desperation for it and it all the sudden hits you that the Temple is what's missing in your life.
THERE IS NO BETTER PLACE!



It was only 100 degrees so we decided to go on a bike ride..
Monday September 5th was Labor Day. We are home owners now so that means one thing... GRILL! Jamey is so proud, he really went out at 8:00 am to buy one!
Our first burger from our grill!
Living in a cul-de-sac is pretty dreamy, the kids run and play freely and I don't have to be as stressed about them dying!



She loves her walker.


So I knew that I would be homesick leaving Utah for the first time but after a month of being here in Texas I am feeling it more than ever! Some days are fine but most are just plain LONELY not knowing anyone. Especially Sunday's. But this mantle is my favorite part of my house so I will just enjoy it and hope that visitors come!
The 3 of us killed it at High Fitness! Gotta love them.



Andrew and Scarlett have my whole heart these days!
Family Video- Yes it's an old school video store. All the children's movies are free for 5 days and everything else is around one dollar! It really is changing our lives, so refreshing to walk into a video store and pick something out! They have everything!
Sick blend

Captured Andrew perfectly: Always on the run and always kissing me.
Sunrise after High Fitness
We are serious about our breakfast around here...
Best Friends- Andrew keeping Wells company while he was walking his bike up a big hill.


My new calling-Relief Society Meeting Coordinator, it's right up my alley with planning parties. I had my first one on Thursday September 15th. I guess there have been lots of people that have moved in the ward lately so we did dinner and a get to know you game. 40 people came and it was such a blast!


Right when we sit down to eat she is the first to fold her arms and remind us to say our prayers. She is such a light in our family!

Jamey did some real hunting, Texas style.. They shot a Wild Hog. Looks pretty intense and nasty
His friend Bobby just cutting off his head!!!

I got reconnected with one of my cousins who I haven't seen for YEARS! Adam and his wife Amy Smith. They live about an hour and fifteen minutes from us. They have 4 boys and just had their 5th baby... a girl! Amy home schools their kids and their desks were adorable. We had a wonderful afternoon and evening with them.
They caught a frog

Scarlett had a love/hate relationship with their dog.



The way Scarlett looks at her Daddy. They all are taking care of their babies.


Yum, we finally made it to Krispy Kreme... just as good as I remember.
Halloween finally went up

Finally painting all the trim

Rock collection



The Texas sky really is HUGE and so beautiful!




No comments: