Monday, January 16, 2017

Living Room/ Play Room

When you walk into our house, off to the left is a big living room/ dining room. I knew immediately that I wanted to convert the dining room to a play room. It's not ideal being right off the front door, but I know my kids, If I had it upstairs it would not be touched! It's right off the kitchen where the heart of the home is and they play in there all day, every day. The best decision on our end. These two rooms are combined and pretty big, the paint color was horrendous, it was the first paint job on the list but we knew it was going to take a while.
BEFORE:




 We truly were painting every spare moment that we got. I started the prep work on a Wednesday night and we got done LATE Saturday night.

 We had a joy doing it together though, reminiscing about when we dated in high school [which, surprisingly we never do.] I got real lucky to marry this amazing man, he is the bomb and will do just about anything to make me happy!

 Finally done and put together!
Ultra Pure White- Behr

No comments: