Monday, January 23, 2017

Let October Begin

October weekend started off with a bang- Conference Weekend! This really is one of my favorite weekends of the year, nothing better than being edified by words from our amazing church leaders. We had the Airhart's over for breakfast Sunday morning, it was so great!

 I can't believe how hot it is here still, it's nice in some ways like being able to be outside all the time but I do miss fall weather. The boys are loving it though!
 Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch
We went on Monday October 3rd for family night and it was the BEST, not a soul was there, we had the whole place to ourselves.


 Wellington going for a flip
 Nailed it- Jamey's face is priceless.
 Scarlett's face is priceless too!










 The Peach and I visiting Daddy at work.

 A fun fact that I have learned about Jamey while he has been working from home is that he can slam down 2 graham crackers in 3 bites. It's really impressive, I love that we get to have a little snack break during the day alone together. [During nap time]
 New bar stools- need a fourth one
 We are total ice cream snobs.. We used to ONLY eat Tillamook. But holy cow.. BLUE BELL is really treating us right. This kind in particular is mind blowing. 

No comments: