Packing everything up with these turkeys is really fun and really frustrating all at the same time. But their after nap snuggles are my favorite. These two love each other so much!
Scarlett just climbs on anyone and everyone!
"Look at this cool trick, Mom"- Andrew
We are going to cry our eyes out about leaving the people we share walls with and our cousins!
Packing, the only good thing about it is that you get to go through every item in your house and make sure you want to keep it. I got rid of a lot and it felt so good!
My last High class with these awesome ladies, I almost started to cry! I am going to miss them like crazy!
Labeling EVERYTHING
Stitches almost ready to come out. Jamey got to do the honors!
Our last time eating at Instructure, after we ate we went up Little Cottonwood Canyon and picked out some granite rocks to take with us to remind us of home!
And my last High class with Dru! She is such an AMAZING instructor. Holy crap, kicks my butt every single time!
No comments:
Post a Comment