Monday, April 30, 2018

March Randoms

Thursday March 1st
Starting my Birthday month off real nice, Stephanie and Emily surprised me with a girls lunch out! I truly had NO idea what was happening until I got into Steph's car. We went to Modern Market in Southlake and then got some cake afterwards. It was such a fun treat to go out just the three of us! Thank you girls for making me feel so special!

 Meanwhile, my kids were at Steph's with a babysitter eating her house!
 Birthday dinner #1 Taverna Rossa's
 I shellacked Scarlett's nails for the first time and she did so good!

 Wednesday March 7th
My last time teaching High in my 20's!
 Our popcorn trees are absolutely gorgeous, every time I drive into my cul-de-sac I am so happy
 The morning after getting home at 1:00 AM from California.. somehow all of our kids ended up in our bed.
 I was over at my neighbors house one afternoon and I left Scarlett sleeping [Jamey works from home] I came home to check on her and she was out of bed, sitting up at the table, eating a yogurt all by herself. It didn't even cross her mind that no one was home!
 


 My cute neighbor planted me some tomato plants, and is helping me take care of them so I actually see tomato's this year!
 #3 Birthday dinner [#2 was in California] I'm feeling pretty spoiled!
Kenny's Wood Fire Grill

 A great date night to to Temple



  I tried my hand at making a Raspberry Almond Torte as my own birthday cake this year. 
It was not great, I was hoping it tasted just like Market Street's from Utah but sadly it did not!


 It was pretty though





 I enrolled myself in a Bible Study Fellowship Group [BSF] 
I am surrounded by amazing christian woman in my life that are not of my faith but are women of God that inspire me almost every day! Emily, my neighbor invited me to join her BSF group and I thought I would give it a try. 
I have LOVED it! I feel so uplifted by the stories from my group and I love how we can all relate to one another. Sometimes when you're going through a hard time you think you're the only one feeling that way.. but no, we all have been there or will be there. It's opened my eyes to a lot more empathy in my life and I love digging deeper into the Bible.
 Zyia sent me a pair of workout tights. They are amazing!
 Six Flags










 Tried a new Ramen place near us, it was delicious
Saikou

 Jamey and his 10 priests

 Saying goodbye to Steph at DeVivo Brother's
She left at the end of March to Korea with her boys for THREE months! We are going to miss her so much!!



Trying on some new goggles

He seriously slept for 3 hours like this before we found him!
March was such a good month!!

No comments: