Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Easter Festivities 2018

Saturday March 24th
We had our Ward Easter picnic, this event is a fun one, the kids collect eggs then we all eat lunch together.



  This year I enrolled myself in the dessert contest, the missionaries were the judges and they didn't know who made what... well...
I WON FIRST PLACE with my Butter Lemon cake! It's a great one!



 Dying Easter eggs with the kids.



 The Easter Bunny usually comes to our house the Saturday before Easter. The kids were so excited to see that he came Saturday afternoon.

Sunday April 1st 
EASTER SUNDAY
What a wonderful Sunday. We have had our General Conference for our church going on this weekend and it's been phenomenal. The best part was the Solemn Assembly, we got a new Prophet, President Russell M. Nelson who is so dear to my heart already!! I love him so much and I am so excited to sustain him as my Prophet. He is truly a man called of God!

Easter dinner- my first time making orange rolls and they were so delicious!







No comments: