Thursday, April 5, 2018

February Randoms

February 2018
We were lucky to make it to the Temple not one, but two times this month, it was marvelous! The Temple has brought me the most peace living out of state and away from my familiar things!
Date night
New pillows!

Trying my hardest to imitate Torchy's Tacos
Our cute Elder's last Supper with us before he got transferred! We will miss you Elder Gurr.



FHE- Ice Cream Night



Mash'd
West 7th has amazing restaurants

Sunday the 11th we got freezing rain!
I spoke in church






Triple date to Rodeo Goat
Best Burger in Fort Worth!

I asked them what they wanted to eat for lunch, they both wanted salad.

Live Symphony at the beautiful library downtown






Our 3 tigers!
Resting Tigers

I made this mushroom spinach risotto in my instant pot, Jamey said it was the best side dish I have ever made!
The KP!! My second home!


February awards went out for school, Wellington got the yard sign for "Integrity"
We are so proud of you WELLS!
Our car got fixed and looks great!
 Jamey went to Houston for work and took some clients out to the Houston Rockets game. He had a blast and made a lot of good connections!



Such healthy brownie bites, or HEAVEN in your mouth! These are made with sweet potatoes and all, no joke I would take them to a social event, and everyone would be asking for the recipe.






No comments: