JANUARY 2018
When we got home from Utah it was like it had snowed from the leaves in our backyard.. these 3 cuties got right to it!
One of my new Christmas presents.. I was so excited to try it out!
I took on a new High Fitness class at a new gym.. Texas Family Fitness. My first class was January 5th and it went great. Wonderful woman attended!
Peach got this cut on her head in Utah and we don't even know how it happened.
Bless the day for best friends, thanks for fixing my hair the night before I came home, Allie!
We accomplished most of our Christmas list!
I had had a pretty rough and lonely Sunday, it's always hard to come back to Texas after being in Utah for so long. I miss my family lots. My kids were a handful at church.. as I was making dinner, I looked into the playroom to find this! All my troubles went away and my heart melted!
Perfect Instant Pot hard boiled eggs!
My first new gym selfie, with a little RT?! HA!
New family room rug!
My first time making homemade applesauce
Wellington lined up all his treasures then got Peach and took a picture! I love him!
Morning scripture reading with my treasures!
New boot goofin!
We will forever hold Thomas Monson close, so sad he has passed on but also really happy that he is in heaven with his lovely wife again! His quotes are some of the BEST!
We got a new Prophet- Russell M. Nelson for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I honestly love this man so much, he is extra dear to my heart and I am so happy to sustain him! It was wonderful to enjoy this moment with Jamey and our kids at home.
Somedays I just can't adult or get out of bed, lucky for me I have really good snugglers.
Project- DRAPES in my kitchen
TA-DA!
Steph's play group, HA!
I made this new giant mirror for $10. I still need to stain it but can't decide on what color, it's really fun though.
Jamey asked him what he was drawing and Andrew looked up at him and told him snake friends! DUH!
One thing that I'm obsessed with about Jamey is that he always has to look up lyrics to his favorite songs so he can FULLY sing along to them. He has been doing it since I met him in Jr. High! Why is he so cute!?
Jamey took his YM's to the maverick's game.
I found my happy place.. The Container Store!!!
One of our goals for this year is to eat somewhere new every date night, there are SO MANY good food joints here in Texas, we want to experience as many as possible. We live on Yelp, 4 stars or higher! We really stepped out on a limb with our friends, the Eldredge's, after the temple.. Ethiopian Food...
NEVER AGAIN!
100 days of school with his shirt of 100 dots of dot art!

No comments:
Post a Comment