Ever since I found out I was having my own girl, I wanted to make her a dress. Mission accomplished, I did it in March and made Scarlett an Easter dress. My friend Stacie said we could do it together but when I got over to her house the first night she was pretty much done with hers. So, she helped me cut out my pattern and sent me on my way. I have never done something like this before.. I don't sew, but with a detailed pattern, lots of face timing my Mom, and Stacie coming over a few times.. I DID IT!
And the best part is, is that I actually enjoyed and loved it! This will not be the last dress I make her, don't look too close, lots of mistakes, but it fits her and that's all that matters!
Putting the first flutter sleeve on!
No comments:
Post a Comment