Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Valentine's 2018

Sunday February 11th



 Wellington's Valentine's this year.


 I spent a good portion of my time making these pretzel sandwiches. They turned out pretty tasty and it was fun to drop them off to neighbors and friends. Everyone needs a good chocolate on Valentine's.
 Dinner the night before Valentine's
 My traditional apple, cinnamon, jello
My 4 loves brought me flowers and wrote me cards, I love my family so much!

 Wellington wrote this for Andrew!


 Wednesday February 14th
Valentine's breakfast.
I am room Mom for Wellington's Kindergarten class, we had such a fun Valentine's party. Low key with some games and donuts! The kids were in heaven!









Miss Gregg is the BEST teacher ever, we are so lucky to have her!
Cenea is my co-room Mom, she is wonderful!

We did something new this year, we went out to dinner for Valentine's with our kids, and we actually ENJOYED ourselves!
We know who Peach chooses as her Valentine!

Reason #180 why I LOVE JAMEY- his drawings are, well... no words really! He totally nailed it!


No comments: