Sunday March 4th
I woke up to these hot cross buns and my BIRTHDAY WEEK!
Cute Wellington and his amazing notes, I love the way he spells things.
My new Birthday shirt!
Right after church, we loaded up and headed to Dallas for a night getaway. We haven't explored Dallas to much and it really is an awesome city.
This restaurant was seriously so good, really authentic Mexican food.
The Westin was beautiful, Jamey had a work conference all day on Monday so we tagged along to get out of town for a little bit!
Our room was wonderful with fabulous views!
Then we headed out to walk around town, we went to see the giant eyeball and the kids LOVED it.
Monday morning, we ate breakfast and headed out! Back to real life, I had to teach my morning High Class and Wells had to get to school. Short and sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment