Saturday, April 7, 2018

Crawford's Baptism

Friday March 2nd, 2018
I left bright and early for a 24 hour getaway to UTAH, to be with my wonderful sisters and family. Marianne and I flew in at the same time kid-less for Crawford's baptism. It was so beautiful, the first thing we did was drive straight to Park City for shopping and lunch. It was so fun to be with my favorite women for 2 days straight!
 We ate at the best restaurant..



  This old hospital behind us was built the same year that Mom's house was built. She grew up in a lovely red brick home on a farm in Canada.
[Pretend I don't have lipstick on my teeth]
 Mountains=My soul SINGING!
 Melanie's house for dinner



 Cute Spencer started to walk that night!
 Marianne and I slept over at the Munns house Friday night.
 On the home front.. the kids had a ball with their SUPER DAD!

 The Saturday morning sky was unbelievable, Melanie lives on a mountain with such gorgeous views.



 Ashley and I got matching hair!
 Cute Crawford, so proud of him for choosing to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
My Mom gave a wonderful talk on baptism.

 The beautiful Munns Family!



 





 Such a quick trip but it was just good for my soul! I love and miss my family dearly!

  Kimball Junction
 Park City Mountain Resort
 Home front- Charlie's birthday party was a hit!



No comments: