Friday, March 30, 2018

LeSueur's Visit

Sunday January 28th
Jamey started out the day giving a WONDERFUL talk in church. It was powerful and so heart felt.
  Steve and Mar got into town at about 4 pm. They were in San Antonio for the Crown Council event, kidless, and drove up to visit us. They could only stay for 24 hours so we had an agenda. Steve felt as though he really needed to dress the part.. full on COWBOY since he was in TEXAS! 
 

  I love when I have visitors on Sunday for dinner! It makes me so happy to have Sunday with family!
 Steve again got really into character in the back yard with the boys. "Hunting our food down for dinner"
 

 Monday
We were ready to cram as much into our day as possible!
 First stop Buc-ee's.. it really is quite the experience!
 They have the best house made beef jerky!

 Then we got into a fender bender.. we were on our way to the Stockyards to see the cattle drive and we were driving through a strip mall parking lot, when BAM! A lady decided to turn right in front of us to park. It wasn't bad but it just slowed us down and we only had a good 24 hours together. 


 Torchy's Tacos for lunch

 Hopdoddy's for a shake!
 
 We said goodbye and I couldn't move, I had to lay in bed for a little. I had great company. We were sad to say goodbye to Steve and Mar.. it was too short and we felt robbed. Hopefully they can come back with kids next time.


No comments: