Thursday, January 1, 2015

December Phone Life

Target runs waiting for Jamey to get home..
 My mom and I showed up to church really wearing almost the exact same outfit. I just love her so much!
 We went to Ashley's violin performance at her school. She did so great and Wellington loved all the kids.
 Wells LOVES his cousin Ash
 My cute Grandpa isn't doing too well. The Dr. doesn't think he will make it much longer, he has congestive heart failure. This is my Dad's dad and the only living grandparent I have. We ran up to say our goodbyes, it was so sad!



 On a Saturday we went to the fire station, Wells was in HEAVEN. They were so sweet to show us the trucks. We are so grateful for their service!





 This is the first time that I have ever matched my boys. I can't believe that I don't do this all the time. I was in love!
 Devin and Joslyn had a fun ugly sweater christmas party.. too bad all the pictures I have are blurry.
Celebrating Jamey's Birthday with the Slater's. I made a cheesecake for the first time ever!





1 comment:

The Airharts said...

My mouth is watering for that cheesecake! I just got a chocolate chip cheese cake recipe that Im dying to try!