Thursday, January 15, 2015

Dreams Do Come True!

Friday January 2nd Jamey and I went in at 3:15 to find out the sex of our baby, the whole day went by like YEARS cause I was so ancy.. We got in there and the radiologist told us she is going to take measurements and make sure everything looks good before she tells us the sex. Which is great cause that is of course WAY more important that we have a healthy and happy baby, but I was dying coming from only having boys. So, when she started the camera was right in between the legs.. I know what a ding dong looks like and there wasn't anything so I got a bit excited, Jamey saw it as well.. (side note, Jamey has been saying it's a girl from day 1)  She hurried and moved it to another body part. Ha! She did all her measurements and everything was looking great, finally at the end she announced that there is a little SISTER in my tummy and I was screaming! I couldn't believe it!! I'm so excited to be having a girl and just feel so much pressure off of me knowing that I will at least have one of each!
But really I wouldn't have been mad to have another ham bone like this.
Our boys are so thrilled! Wells was jumping up and down!



Jamey is also beside himself. He has been wanting a girl from day one!