Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Randoms

Getting unpacked and cleaning house after being in Arizona. Wells really is such a good helper.. but we were taking a break and playing for a bit.
The same day while Wells was sleeping this cute boy was being so silly, every time he would get in the fire truck he would clap and clap.
Wells and Drew both got sick and wells just wanted to snuggle with me every day. He was so sweet holding my hand.
This is Andrew's classic face right now. He makes it for every sound he hears and pretty much for everything. We are obsessed with those massive lips!

 So one night I went to a book club in my neighborhood and I get a text from Jamey saying, I'm already 6 cups deep.. HA! This stuff is so dang good and we can go through a half a bag in like 20 minutes. The bags are huge Costco size!
 Looking at your sleeping babies really never gets old. Jamey and I take a peak every night.. 

 It's time to do something around here.. the last month Wells has really shown us he has hit the "terrible two's" We just started a sticker chart and we will see how that goes. If anyone has any tips, I am open to anything..
 Jamey got to go surfing with his work, oh the fun perks of Qualtrics!
 We took Wells up skiing the other Saturday and he went down 3 times then needed a "break" I was the rookie who was like ya you can have one. Nope, he never got back in them he just wanted his "cheetas" and walked around looking at everyone else. 
 This fat turkey goose knows how to walk but won't. HA! This week at my parents for dinner he was using this little chair for a cane and was walking everywhere with it. He is right on the verge it will be soon!
We went to the library and got some books and this Thomas and Friends magazine and every night Wells will sit here and read it for so long. It's the cutest watching him act like an adult!




1 comment:

The Airharts said...

I love posts with random pictures! So fun to see a glimpse into your every day life. Yes, Babies sleeping is the best!