Thursday, January 1, 2015

Jamey Turns 27

A few weeks ago Jamey and I were trying to figure out how old we are. After 10 minutes we finally figured out that we would be turning 27. It's just so weird, we had our first kiss at the age of 16 and officially started to date when we were 17. I can't believe 10 years have come and gone. I love this man more today than I EVER have. He is seriously such an amazing husband and father. I should be scared to be having a 3rd baby but I'm not cause I am married to him. Jamey, you are my everything and I cherish you in my life more than you will ever know!
Happy Birthday my love!
Tuesday December 16th me and the boys went and picked up Jamey from work with balloons and donuts. Then we went on a hot date to Benihanas for dinner to celebrate! It was a fun day and we have been celebrating all month!


1 comment:

The Airharts said...

You look Beautiful (with a capital B) in these pics!