Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New Years 2015

The week after Christmas was a serious BLAST, Jamey had the week off and we partied all day every day.. HA HA, that's with working around 2 nap schedules so when I say ALL DAY I really mean 2 short hours between naps. But we still had fun hanging at home and getting things done. Wells has been climbing out of his crib for months now so we got him a big boy bed from IKEA and it fit perfectly in his room with a crib in there as well.. At some point in the next couple months we are going to have to make the switch and put the boys together so we can make room for this little babe. I'm dreading it to be honest but you do what you gotta do. 
(waiting on bedding) 
 Wells on the heater during breakfast one morning cause it was freaking cold..
 Wednesday December 31st was New Years Eve and we partied hard at home with our good friends the Walkers! We had dinner and played with the kiddos.

 Their New Years Kiss was each other

 My New Years Kiss
 Cute Madden

 Where is a selfie stick when I need one!!

 Little shakers for the kids
 Trying to get a family photo.. HA HA! Never a dull moment!

 Tubby time, Wells really wanted Allie to get in, we didn't think it was that appropriate so she got her feet in and Wells washed them.

 New Years day we went to the traditional Frampton party and had a ball! After I got the best snuggles from this Christmas Ham and he laid on me for so long. I love him!!
My mom came over and Drew loves her, obviously a little too much!
 Jamey's parents have moved but are still going through lots of their stuff . This jacket is AMAZING!
 Dress-ups
Jamey and Wellington skiing




No comments: