Thursday, January 1, 2015

Save me SAN FRANCISCO!

Saturday December 6th I took Jamey to San Francisco for his Birthday!! This is the first time ever that we have gone somewhere without our kiddos. We were so giddy and it was a much needed break. This is our most favorite city and we got in at 9:00 am and had the whole day to play! My darling Mom watched our kids, thank you again!


Markets were set up everywhere, I was a bit obsessed!



My favorite, Succulents

We found this cafe on google and decided to try it out for breakfast, it was quite a walk but worth every step. I will go RUNNING back to it! Absolutely AMAZING!
                                  
My cute Birthday boy (December 16th)

Cutest hot coco mug
Yep that fruit is for real.. it honestly was unbelievable.
When we saw things that our kids would love, we had to send my mom pictures.
Over 2,000 of these ships were made for World War II and this is the only one that is still in it's original condition.
We rented a tandem bike and rode around.


I'm so obsessed with this bridge




Riding across the bridge



That night we stayed with my awesome cousins. Their hospitality is amazing! 
Sunday December 7th we got on the BA which we love so much and headed to an NFL game. This really has been Jamey's dream birthday present since we got married. 

Walking to the stadium
The Raiders VS 49ers, This was an EPIC game. The Raiders won their rivalry team in the first time in about 10 years. It was a close game, Jamey's favorite. It was truly the "ULTIMATE" NFL experience.. We were the only blue eyed people there, I stuck out like a sore thumb with platinum hair. We got beer spilled on us, and every other word I heard was the F bomb. We had a ball/a little scared for our lives! Jamey wouldn't let go of me when we walked anywhere!





This guy though.. the fans are DIE HARDS!

We left that Sunday night to come home. Oh how we missed our boys so much but we had such a fun trip!
When I cooked dinner these two wouldn't leave my side.

1 comment:

The Airharts said...

Such great pics!!! So many to frame! What an awesome trip for the two of you!