Thursday, January 29, 2015

Kate's Baptism

Wednesday January 7th 2015 we packed up and FLEW to Arizona! Yes, just me with 2 babies.. it was a pretty exciting adventure! Lots of work that's for sure. This goose was being so silly the day that we left, he was so proud of himself for getting up there. He really is getting so smart. I guess I still think of him as such a baby cause he isn't walking yet but he understands so much!
 We did lots of prep for the after party for Kate's baptism and of course I'm not trusted with anything "important" I get stuck peeling carrots. Don't mind how weird my leg looks, and my bunched up garments.
 Cute kids eating dinner
 Friday night Melanie and her adorable son Wyatt came into town. We had such a fun date night! I love these woman so much, I look up to all of them in so many ways.
 Later Friday night, Jamey came into town!! Ahhh, I was so excited he could make it for the weekend. Steve has this awesome BMW M6 that is the fastest car that I have ever been in and we picked up Jamey in it. He was in heaven of course!

 Saturday January 10th Kate got baptized, this is her and her Mom. She was such a sweetheart and was glowing all day! We are so proud of you Kate! Your light is going to shine through and through!
 Kate looked stunning and I seriously need her dress I'm obsessing over it!

 The LeSueur Family
We had a great lunch after the baptism, we got to see so many old friends that I normally don't get to see when I'm down there.
 These two.. Love them!
 It's finally fall down in Arizona, the weather was so beautiful!
 My parents, Marianne, and Lennon
 The second Wellington gets a drop of water on his clothing, it's off! This is so annoying.. after washing him up literally a drop on his shirt he has to take it off and let it dry.. Ha ha! So with that being said he stepped in a puddle so his pants shoes and socks came off immediately. He looked pretty cute in his church shirt and undies. Oh I love this 2 year old.


 These boys were in heaven raking the leaves and jumping in them.



 These two were killing me. Lenny would point to him and say BABY like she isn't one. Ha ha, she is only 3 months older than him. They loved playing together!

 That cheese ball smile, I could eat her up!




Thank you LeSueur's for having us! It's always such a fun party with all these kids and we love to visit. We love you guys!

1 comment:

The Airharts said...

How fun for you to go visit ! Serioulsy thise pictures of the babes and the push car are going to be some of their favorite when they grow up!