Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas 2014- Andrew Turns ONE!

Christmas Sunday December 21st I made the boys some matching boy ties. It was such a beautiful day! 
Some after church photos
Ready for naps..
This little profile might have to get framed

Working on someone's birthday decorations. .
Wednesday December 24th was Christmas Eve and we went to the Airhart's for a brunch and the Nativity. My little Shepard's.




Thursday December 25th, CHRISTMAS MORNING! Jamey and I were so giddy to get the kids up this year. With Wellington being 2 and a half it brought a whole new meaning to Christmas this year!
Santa made Wellington's wish come true.. COOKIES!
The Big Birthday Boy! ONE!
Santa also brought this Fire Truck
Loving on the cookies! He was just putting them down.



Giving Andrew a ride

A fun ship from the Munns family
Sharing so nicely! 
Jamey's turn, new pants!

A Brio Train from Mom and Dad! Wells is so obsessed with trains, he was so excited!





Matching jammies for the first year! 


Drew's present from the Munns family, Thank you! New blocks
We went to my parents house for breakfast and Wellington got to open this fun present, a roller coaster. He honestly didn't get off it ALL DAY!

It was a Christmas miracle and snowed!! Jamey and Wells went out to play in it!

Christmas night we went to Airhart's for dinner and to have a party for this birthday boy! These mocs were his birthday present! This poor boy wasn't feeling himself on Christmas, so sad he didn't have many smiles.
My Christmas one year old, I honestly can't believe that year has come and gone! We are absolutely in love with him! Having him on Christmas was such a joy and we feel so blessed to experience a Christmas baby! We love you so much Drew!

STATS: 
Weight: 21 pounds 11 oz- 55th percentile
Height: 31.9 inches- 98th percentile
Head Circumference: 19.17 inches- 95th percentile

FACTS:
-Drew takes a few steps here and there but isn't walking yet
-Biggest mama's boy EVER
-Snuggles all the time
-Eats everything but is a huge dessert junkie
-Takes 2 good naps a day and loves his bed
-Loves giving kisses
-Loves Wellington and loves to chase him
-Loves bath time
-Waves Bye Bye
-Gives great kisses
-Makes a perfect "O" with his mouth over everything 




Typical




My darling parents joined us! It's my Mom's birthday on Christmas day too, it's so fun they get to share it! My Mom really is the most thoughtful and selfless person I know. I look up to you in every way! I love you so much!












Wells was such a good helper







Like I said he is a total treat junkie





Happy Birthday Cute Boy

My boys favorite cousin to LOVE on.. MIMI and who wouldn't, she is a dream boat!





3 comments:

The Airharts said...

Theres so much to say about this post!
-Love their Christmas Jam's!!
-you got such good pics of them! I feel like Chirtmas morning pictures are always so hard to get good lighting and pictures of the kids holding still. Im impressed!!
-Your {ONE} banner turned out soooo cute and the cake!!!!! The cake!!! Loves the D
{drew}banner too. So cute!
-and I love that your mom came over for the party and they could have their cakes together.

Unknown said...

So much fun! I know what you mean, this was our first Christmas too where we were excited to open presents with Ry. Such cute kids!

Laurie Marsh said...

So great! Merry Christmas and happy birthday Andrew!!! Love your family!