Sunday March 31st, 2013 was Easter Sunday. It was such a fabulous day, the weather was honestly BEAUTIFUL! We took this pic right after church with my phone, intended just for Instagram, but it turned out to be the best picture of the day, and our favorite family pic as of yet.
Jamey snapped this pic of me being a classic mom
My little man crush
2013 Annual Frampton Egg Roll , Grandma Ber took the Trophy this year!





5 comments:
These pictures are amazing! You really look stunning in every single one. Wells looks like Mars kids in these pictures.
love the Easter family pictures! Thanks for posting that one of Rylee on the table giving that basket of grass the stiff arm block
I love that top picture! You look great! Wells is getting so big. We need to get together again!
Wow! You look great Michelle! The pictures are stunning and little wells is such a dreamboat. I need to meet him!
I love all those family pics! You guys really are such a handsome family. I love the one of Wells sitting on the grass by the tree and the one of him holding your bracelet. What a handsome boy he is.
Post a Comment