Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Vintage

This last Sunday I wore my Grandma Smith's old dress. She is my Mom's Mum and she passed away 3 days before i turned 16. I miss her, she was a wonderful, amazing woman. It was so fun to wear her vintage dress all day. It's such a dainty dress with pearl buttons. My Grandma was pretty tall so I had to wear my tallest shoes in respect.

6 comments:

Allie Walker said...

I need this dress! Look how perfect your hair looks too. Best decision ever to cut it

The Airharts said...

Fun!!! Love it!

Joslyn said...

Loving it! I'm so glad it didn't get donated and a frumpy 60 yr old bought it. that color looks so good on you too!

Brittany Anne said...

I remember it from church, I don't know if I commented but its such a gorgeous dress and color. Plus you look stunning in it!!
Xoxo

Blake and Ry said...

O my gosh so cute! And even better that is has such meaning behind it!!

Debbie said...

Awwww! I can almost picture her wearing it! She would be proud! I miss her too.