AHHH... Our cute little Wellington turned 8 months old on February 28th because there was no 29th in this month. He is our little pride and joy. He got his FIRST TOOTH 2 days before this picture was taken! It's a funny story how I found out about it.. I went over in the morning to my parents house to cut my Dad's hair and Wells wasn't really being himself. My Mom was like, "He just isn't smiling like he normally does." Then she put her finger in his mouth to feel for a tooth and sure enough his lower front right one had popped through. Cute little man with a TOOTH!! Of course I have no idea what I am looking for. (first time parent)
Things he can do:
Sits up very well
Lunges forward when he wants a toy
Loves all his cousins
Takes awesome morning naps, Not so much afternoon ones
He said MA MA for the first time (didn't know it was me though)
Overall HAPPY BOY






No comments:
Post a Comment