Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Conference Weekend

We had a wonderful conference weekend. It was so nice to stay home, relax, let Wells take his naps, and eat delicious food. I did start my Saturday morning running to a couple garage sales.. Let me just say I'm SOOOO HAPPY it's garage sale season again. I honestly get so giddy knowing that I'm going to find something that I didn't even know I needed. I really love them so much! This house that had a sale was so amazing, it is for sale and I was dying over it. "I'll take that picture for a dollar if you throw in the house too." (I low ball people)
For priesthood session we went up to Park City to the outlets and TJ. (It's our favorite store) It was so fun to go do a little shopping and hang out with good company. We missed you Marianne.
If any of you missed the talk by L. Whitney Clayton titled, Marriage- Watch and Learn I encourage you to listen or read it. It honestly had such amazing points in it for a successful Marriage. I'm so grateful we have a living prophet on our earth today and wonderful leaders of our church who are inspired to tell us certain things to only better our lives. What a great conference!


2 comments:

Joslyn said...

I really liked that talk too! Conference weekend is honestly the best- stay home, good food, and great spiritual feast!

Allie Walker said...

I wanna be at Tj with the Slaters