Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Motherhood

Yesterday I went and got my teeth cleaned at the old office I worked at for 3 years in Park City prior to having a baby and becoming a Mother. It was great to see some old friends but WOW, I left feeling so grateful I don't have to work anymore. I guess I always wanted to be a Mom (after having the greatest example and Mother ever) So working for me was always temporary, I haven't looked back once since I left. I feel so honored and blessed to be a Mom and I am so grateful for a husband who makes it his top priority to make sure I can stay home with Wellington. I'm not saying this to brag or be annoying at all, I just feel so happy to be a Mom! I love my family.

1 comment:

Allie Walker said...

Haven't missed work since we walked out the doors!!! Being a mom is the best! And Jamey is the best. He works his bum off that is for sure.