March 5-14 We decided to head down to Arizona for some warmth, family, and of course MY 25th BIRTHDAY. It was such a blast! Wellington and I got to fly in early and surprise Mar. It was so great, she was so mad that I wasn't coming early and then, SURPRISE!! But then I got so sick.. Rough I'm just grateful I had my Mom and Mar to help take care of Wells.
This was Sunday March 10th (my BIRTHDAY) we were all hanging out outside after church and it felt so amazing.
Wells giggles so dang hard at this.
We had a great dinner and a yummy angel food cake for dessert. It was a great Birthday.
Monday night we went to the park.. Wells was obsessed with this buggie. We might have to purchase one. Mike and Allie joined us for the night and it was so dang fun to see them and especially MADDEN! He is huge!
The crew
Snotty Messy Boy
Madden and Wells are already besties, of course!
Greg and Sara took some pretty pictures down there.
Love Birds
We went out to eat for about every meal.. for dinner it was the first time we left Wells with baby sitters and it was so fun. We will start that a lot more when we are home. It's nice to be alone with the hubby again.
Truly one of the biggest surprises of our married life.. for my birthday Jamey got me CELINE DION tickets. We had to drive home so we stopped in Vegas to go see her. Literally every year I ask for this because I am honestly her biggest fan, I have seen her 3 times now and I could see her every night. She is THAT GOOD! This year Jamey was like I'm going to get your Birthday present on my own this year.. Wow!! Talk about amazing husband.. I really didn't know it was in him to surprise me like this. Thank you Jamey, I LOVE YOU!!
We ate at the Cheesecake Factory before the concert.
Wells was not liking the Happy Birthday Song.
So the three of us went to the concert while Jamey went back to the hotel to put Wellington to bed. Such a good Daddy.
Phone pictures/ Instagram
Surprising Mar

Mr. T (their giant tortoise)

Wellington Loved the Wind. (so did his hair)

Golf cart rides.

Dinner at Oregano's
d
Happy Birthday to ME

Bennie



Saved the best for last.. We went to Sonic for some drinks and at the last minute Mar decided she needed TOTS. Yep, hilarious she is pregnant.









.jpg)


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Michelle! Love you guys!
K I needed to make a list of all the comments going through my head on this post! First off your hair has already grown so much just from your most recent posts! Second I need that picture of Madden and Wells.. gosh I can't wait for their friend life. Third still so jealous of your birthday and how amazing Jamey did on it! Fourth why did we take ZERO pictures together when we came down..humph. Fifth thank you for letting us come play with the family! We will take any Airhart time we can get!
Post a Comment