Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Watching 6 boys

February 28- March 2 we watched 5 boys from Jamey's parents ward ranging in age from 6-17. It was quite the experience. I added Wells in there as #6. Ha, it really was pretty fun though and wierdly enough we left saying how excited we are to have a big family. 
They had a dog and Wellington was so terrified at first and then was obsessed.
Passed out after a meal.

We took the boys to the Leonardo Museum and it was a blast. They have really awesome things to do there. If you haven't been I highly suggest it.



2 comments:

Joslyn said...

cool museum! I've never even heard of it! That's crazy you tended a big family of boys! Did that make you want more boys? I hope you get at least one girl!

Unknown said...

mmmmm... that hoodie is so yummy on him!