Sunday, April 7, 2013

9 Months

 Friday March 29th, 2013. 
Where has nine months gone?? It's weird to think he has been out of me as long as he was in there. Each month it really gets better and better. We just love him so much, it's so crazy how much more enriched our life has become since he entered it.

STATS:
Weight: 17 pounds 13 ounces 15th percentile
Height: 28 1/2 inches 60th percentile
Head Circumference:18.14 inches 70th percentile

Things He Can Do:
Pulls himself to a standing position
Army Crawls
Eats most all food
Rakes up Cheerios and puts them in his mouth
Spits up a lot less (Don't get me wrong he puked up his whole feeding on me yesterday, but it has gotten so much better and less often)
Waves Bye Bye
Gets such a cute excited face when he sees people he loves
Babbles all day long
Has Three teeth
Loves being outside
Loves when we sing to him
Has edible cheeks that I snack on all day long
Tries to beat box like his Daddy











2 comments:

Allie Walker said...

K the list goes on and on. I'm so depressed he is so big! But really he is just a cute little runt....17 pounds! Madden is already 15. He's going to pass him up any day now. The pictures of him standing up are killing me. I LOVE HIM!

Joslyn said...

Oh what a little cutie! I'm dying. I love how smiley he is and how strong he's getting! He's almost a toddler! Where does the time go?!