I honestly can't believe May is almost over, it went so fast it's insane! June is baby month and that has seemed so far away but now it is here! Crazy!
So Jamey finally started to let me buy Great Harvest Bread. I have been waiting for this moment in my life.. it's just so dang good. The boys and I loved our experience there, getting our free samples and what not. Yummy yum yum!
I love when the most random things entertain my kids, Drew was obsessed with this Amazon box for a whole day!
After nap snuggles on a rainy day
Target dog sticker that Drew couldn't get over!
I so wish I could get a good bath picture of my kids. They don't cooperate.
This day was really one for the books. We went to Costco and I'm so pregnant so lets keep that in mind. I'm buying so much food plus 2 sizes of diapers then my kids start fighting over who gets to hold the vitamins.. Then they both start to cry, I don't even have the energy to distract them. EVERYONE was looking at me/probably thinking I have my hands SOOOO FULL (because that's every ones annoying comment) And we get out to the parking lot and I just start laughing, both kids are totally happy again. We were such a side show!
Lunch time while dad was out of town, Wells still in his jammmies.
The pouring rain is so amazing! I really have been so obsessed with this weather.
Man child just hauling up the roller coaster from the play room. He got it all up by himself. He is so big!
All the rain has brought on some movies. They are such sweet brothers!
He thinks he is so cool in Wellington's glasses.
The cute sign my sister-in-law gave me at my shower! I'm completely in love!
The sky on my morning walk
I finally gave in to my SERIOUS craving. Have you seen the ads for the dollar spicy McChicken sandwich? Spicy Not Pricey? Well every time I see them my mouth starts to water so one night after dinner and our kids were asleep I made my way over there. It did NOT disappoint! Yummy but disgusting all at the same time!
Jamey and I feeling baby girl move, I really love growing life inside me. It's so amazing!
Jamey's clients are amazing! They are Crane USA and he just recently saw them in Chicago. They sent us this amazing goodie box for baby girl! They have already sent us a Train humidifier and it's so great, the boys absolutely love it! They have really awesome products! [Picture Deleted]
I planted my pot of flowers the last Saturday of May. I didn't get around to it last year, who knows why. I was so excited about it.. Drew was too obviously.
Jamey and Wells napped that Saturday and Drew took a small cat nap in the afternoon so we played a lot. He is so sweet about my belly, always wanting to give baby girl kisses.
He is going to be such a great big brother!
Sunday May 31st we ate dinner at my parents house. Jamey ended up breaking one of the chairs. HA HA! He called it right before it happened, it was making some rough noises.
The boys have gotten this new love for my brothers dog, Sydney. They love feeding her food.
Drew is especially brave and obsessed with her!
Enjoying some yummy dessert and fully taking advantage of this baby bump while I have it!






























2 comments:
There is so much to comment about! I Wells is looking so old lately! I need to see him in real life! Him dragging that roller coaster upstairs and you call him a man child is hilarious. I still love your perfect little house. You decorate it so well. Your costco trip story is hilarious...how did those diapers not fall off at ever stop and turn-I see you still had room for a giant box of Popsicle;) And the McDonalds craving-yuck-But soooooooo awesome at the same time!
So I'm catching up on your blog this morning and dying because I can hear your voice saying all these funny things! Your life is awesome! :)
Post a Comment