Monday, May 4, 2015

April Life

I went to visit my sister one day and after lunch was looking down at this big ol belly! It's so crazy how your body can just stretch and make room for a human. I feel so blessed every time I am pregnant. It's such a gift from Heavenly Father!
 So here are our new couches.. HA we got them sprayed to protect them from stains a little more and my house was turned upside down for more than half the day. That is our new antique dresser that I found at a yard sale for a TV stand. It needs new knobs but I am obsessed with it!
 Here is the finished product, I still need to get knobs but it has been such a fun change!
Honestly Wellington is a mini Jamey to the FULLEST!! He is in the stripped sweatshirt at discount tire waiting for our tires to get rotated, just has to make friends with everyone! He has become so chatty and friendly lately, I love it cause I love Jamey's outgoing personality and now we know that Wells for sure has it!
 Why are sleeping babies so AMAZING?? This picture was at 5:15 one evening when I finally went into wake him. He was seriously out COLD. If only all of my kids could get his sleeping habits!

 All of his blankets and stuffed animals that have to be in his bed!

 My new sewing kit that my mom picked up for me... I organized it all and am so excited to start using it!
 The amazing blossoms, every year they take my breath away!

 This was one Saturday morning, I had just gotten back from garage sales, Jamey and the boys had eaten. I pour myself a bowl of cereal and do something else real quick.. come back to it and Wellington is putting it down! He is going to eat us out of our house.. then when I took it from him he said, "Hey, it's my turn, your not sharing Mom." He really has the biggest appetite!
 Baby girl drapes, so much better in person!
 Found this little gem that is on wheels. It will come in handy when I have 3 sleeping babies!
 Starting to make baby girl some hair bows... getting SO EXCITED!
 Then one day in April we got more snow than we had seen all winter, all of it melted the next day! Gotta love Utah weather!
 Getting girl clothes organized and put away! It was weird to open the dryer and see pink and girly clothes. 

 Wellington is such a tender heart! He snuggles up to me and says, "Mom, I just need you" I LOVE it. He also loves to hold my hand like this.

 New pillow for the girl crib that Becky helped me make.
 Love him!


 I went out to Ashley's violin performance, she did so great and the boys loved it.
 I love these ladies
 Yahoo, my good friend Megan is about 3 weeks ahead of me with a baby girl as well. It's her first and I'm so excited for her!
 I love when I find things like this around the house.
 In sacrament meeting Wellington put a heart on me and one on baby girl. He is just as excited as we are!
My boys! It's scary how much I trust Jamey.
 Morning snuggles, they are always so happy to see each other after night time and after their naps.

 I was in charge of ALL the refreshments for the Pinewood Derby. I made two of these cakes and lots of other food. It was too busy of a day and truly almost put me into labor. I had the worst contractions of my life that night. I will be taking it a lot easier the rest of the weeks that I have.
 Jamey cleaned and got the boat all ready while the three of us played in the Airhart's backyard. Andrew found this bench and would not get off, the weather was perfect, and we had such a pleasant time playing there.
Shhhhh.. he heard a mouse. Drew loves putting his little finger up to his mouth and nose.



Seriously these two kill me!

Round two with the boat and Drew found his bench of course.


New rug I found at a garage sale.. I love the size of it but not sure about the pattern. It might be fun for a few months!


No comments: