Jamey left for Chicago for work on Sunday May 17th. We got home from Bear Lake and he left a few hours later that afternoon. I was an emotional WRECK. So happy for him and the potential/existing clients that he got to meet up with but I was just lonely for him! Plus the next day I turned 37 weeks pregnant.. FULL TERM! Who wants to do dinner time, bath time, and bed time all by themselves at the state I am in. Also, I contract all day every day so I knew that if I really did go into labor he would have missed the birth. We trusted the lord to know that wasn't going to happen but it still made me a bit nervous. I got over my emotions by Monday and was so excited for him. He had an awesome trip and fell in love with Chicago. We both have been dying to see this city so now hopefully he will take me back! These pictures are seriously GORGEOUS! Relieved he is back safe and sound!















1 comment:
Wow! I'm totally impressed with his pictures! Jake is the worst at documenting trips by himself. I want to go there too!
Post a Comment