Saturday May 9th my darling sister-in-laws Jessica and Josie threw me a baby girl shower. It was so cute and so nice of them considering I did need some pink in my life. It turned out to be really intimate and I loved every minute of it. Spent it with the ones that I love most! Thank you guys so much again. Also, thanks to my mother-in-law Becky, who hosted it at her house.
The decorations were so CUTE!
These were darling and delicious
This quilt was made by my mom's mom for me when I was a baby. My mom has kept it so nice to give to me when I had a girl. The little romper that Ashley is holding was one of my baby outfits. Can't wait to see baby girl in it!
Airhart's
Slater's
My great friend Megan who is due 2 and a half weeks before me with a baby girl! What a fun shower! Thanks everyone who helped with it!

1 comment:
Im totally impressed with all the Decor! It looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment