Friday April 3rd we had a fun Easter Egg Hunt in my backyard. About half the cousins came we missed lots though. These kids were so excited to begin!
Wellington finding his eggs, he was such a blind bat though.. HA! I had to show him where they were.
Drew didn't have a care in the world, was just so excited to be apart of all the madness.
Clapping for Wellington
Finding what was inside!
I sewed drapes for the baby girl room, I did them all by myself! It was a big deal!
I put these pom poms on the edges and they turned out pretty cute, so excited for the nursery to come together!
Saturday April 4th conference started.. this really is my most favorite time of year! So fun to be home and make yummy food and be totally inspired by amazing words! This cute goose figured out how to get on the horse and ride it, he was totally obsessed!
Twinners!
Lately Andrew will sit down and grab a book all by himself and "read" it. It is so darling!
Sunday morning we headed to the Airhart's for some yummy breakfast and the annual egg roll. Small crowd this year but it was a blast!
Our eggs, I'm so outnumbered by boys it's funny to me. I just am getting so excited to have a girl join our family!
Drew learning how to roll his egg.
MIMI
Wellington figuring it out. It was fun that conference weekend fell on Easter Sunday as well. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and all that he does for me every single day. I have been trying to teach Wells the true meaning of Easter and he will tell you that it's because Jesus got resurrected. I love how he is just a little sponge right now and soaks up every word that I say.
The final say!
Yahoo for Booga
Sunday afternoon we went on a bike ride to the duck park right by our house and saw the duckies with their cute babies! The weather was so fantastic!
Still in his favorite 2T (he wears a 4-5T) jammies, that are just way too small but I don't really care.

























No comments:
Post a Comment