HE FINALLY DID IT!
Yea Wellington, this sticker chart was so great. The last 2 months we were pretty lax about putting stickers on but we still were working a lot on behavior. I finally felt like he has earned the grand prize... a trip to the Aquarium! It has been highly talked about and when we drive by Wells always says, "There's the shark fin, I go in there someday?" It's pretty cute, he was so stoked that he was actually going to go in. Anyways, we still have melt downs and he is still 2 but he is such a great boy and we are proud of where he has come the last 5 months!
Jame struttin' my citrus bag
Blue eyed wonder
First up NEMO
We left this goose in the stroller as long as possible!
The penguins were so adorable!
"Moma, I love you so much!"
That horrific "CHEESE" when your trying to get a cute picture!
We watched a mini movie and Wells was a bit nervous! Ha, he sat the whole time plugging his ears, then he took his glasses off and covered his eyes!
He is only going to be my baby for a few more weeks.. It makes me sad!
Total success, we all had a blast!
I love Jamey's selfies!
This boy and his kisses right now.. I can't get enough!!




















1 comment:
What a fun reward to work towards! Such good Parents!
Post a Comment