Friday May 15th-17th after Jamey got off work we headed up to Bear Lake to play for the weekend with Jordan and Mandy. It was a short weekend but was packed with fun activities. Dinner and shooting right when we got there.
Us and Mandy stayed in the car and watched. It was freezing up there the whole time, rained majority of the weekend but was so gorgeous.
We loved the wild life
Playing in the cabin
Saturday morning Jamey and Jordan got up early and went golfing.
When they got home they took our boys on a 4-wheeler ride. The boys had the time of their lives!
Getting a picture of them together is such a joke these days!
Despite Wellington's face he was having a ball.
Waiting for our yummy shakes
So sad I barley took any pictures, we had such a great time relaxing with such great friends. Stayed up way too late playing games and chatting. We love the Walker's so much, thank you!
Jamey thought he could hold this garbage the whole way down to the dumpster out the window.. Ha Ha it was so heavy he lasted 10 seconds then I had to take the wheel so he could use both hands. We were laughing so hard!
I LOVE SLEEPING BABIES!
























1 comment:
Fun! I'm dying for quick trip!
Post a Comment